Spring 2012, Birmingham
Cycling and health
- Health and cycling
Presentation by Prof Bruce Lynn to the Winning the Arguments seminar
- Health on the move 2. Policies for health promoting transport
Transport & Health Study Group
- Cycling and health: what's the evidence?
Nick Cavill & Dr Adrian Davis for Cycling England
- Presentation: The presentation by Malcolm Wardlaw cannot be made available here until publication of a closely-related paper.
- Assessing the actual risks faced by cyclists
Traffic Engineering + Control 2002. Malcolm Wardlaw
- All-Cause Mortality Associated With Physical Activity During Leisure Time, Work, Sports, and Cycling to Work
Andersen et al, 2000, Arch Intern Med. Free download from PDF link on right side of page.
- Do helmets work? The evidence
Presentation by Dr Peter Ward to the Winning the Arguments seminar
General resource, including links to evidence of all kinds
- CTC briefing
- CTC overview of the evidence
Free Range Kids
Challenging traditional road safety
Contributory negligence and legal remedies
- Cycle helmets: A duty to wear?
The legal view on contributory negligence by Martin Porter QC
- Commentaries on contributory negligence cases
Martin Porter QC
- Cycle helmets and cycle training
Presentation by David Dansky to Winning the Arguments seminar
Autumn 2012, Bristol
- Healthy Reforms? Influencing public health for the brave 'new' world beyond March 2013, Dr Adrian Davis
- Cycle-friendly planning and desing, Roger Geffen, CTC
- Cyclescape, helping cyclists get more cycling more often
- Workshop notes